Saturday, May 15, 2010

Growing Fakhrie and Ieman.

Its 2 am in the morning. Still cant closed my eyes here. Thinking about my family left in Kuching. While my eye still doesn't want to sleep, better for me to share something in these blog.

Touching Miri ground around 6 today. It raining here yet doesn't meant it also raining in my heart. Yes, I miss my family that left behind but for the sake of my services to community i hope they understand.

Watching my heroes growing still the most precious moment in my life. They born from the same root yet their behaviour seem so far from each other. As what my wife told earlier, i would like to share their different interest here. Let start with my youngest prince first.

Ieman - My second prince name which mean 'keimanan'. Our hope is when he grown up, he will be as what all parent want their son to be. 1 year 5 month, his age now ticking and ticking ahead, he grow with his own style and attitude. I myself labelled him as an aggressive and very active young boy. Despite all that he really make his mom and our helper never stop doing homework. He explore everything in our house, from the sofa in the living room, Tv remote controller, drawer and books until kitchen cabinet, cooking utensil and dining table. He really love playing with kitchen stuff and the thing he like most is a basket. It including laundry basket, fruit basket and etc. When we try to hide all those thing, he will start looking around until he satisfied that those basket are really not there. Doesn't believe it... Better believe it now.

At night, once his brother back from study muqaddam (Mengaji), he will rush to main door, open the gate and took his brother songkok. Once he got the songkok, he wear it and continued with his business, as what u all saw here, trying to reassemble 'his brother car', Actually the car was spoilt, have no tire.. He trying to fixed those tires on. Aren't he look very cute with his brother songkok...




Fakhri - My first prince name bring it own meaning. In arabic word, it mean 'My proud'. As well as Danish which hopefully they will as loyal as one of the man choose by Allah to be His messenger. When seeing he growing, he really are a very polite and silence young boy. I and my wife never worry leaving him in a house full of glass material, nevertheless worry if he trying to climb here and there inside our house. He was a boy with his own imagination which both of us didnt know. He always playing and doing something in his own world. Even those imagination still can wondering inside his mind while he have his meal. He still can play with the rice and talking about things that beyond our imagination. That why he always take at least 45 min to finished a cup of rice.. Weird kan...

He is almost 6 year old now and schooling at HIKMAH samarahan. His hobby now are playing PSP. He will start playing it until his PSP's battery getting weak.

That was a little bit about my sons. Whatever it is, both of them shining our life and really love them so much. Furthermore, in my empty bed here, i always thinking of my Ieman, did he sleep early tonite cause he never want to sleep with my wife, hehehehe...

Ok lah.. That for the time being, other day i shall write again in these blogs..

Luv from abbeqs..




Anugerah Terindah ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright© All Rights Reserved Danishsondblog.blogspot.com